Earn your certificate or degree and still have the flexibility for your family or job.
24/7 ACCESS & SUPPORT
Access your coursework and IT support whenever and wherever you want.
FINANCIAL ADVISORS & ASSISTANCE
Our experienced advisors help students navigate financial aid and scholarship opportunities.
Our dedicated staff provides career advice and job placement assistance to students.
Ready to pursue your career in healthcare? The College of Health Care Professions is here to help you achieve your goals with our on-campus or online programs. We offer certificate programs as well as associate and bachelor’s degree programs to help you move forward on your journey toward a rewarding career.
A History of Caring
The College of Health Care Professions’ roots trace back to 1953 when a group of physicians founded MacGregor Medical Association in the world-renowned Texas Medical Center, which operated as a physician practice with locations across Houston and San Antonio. In 1988, the College of Health Care Professions was born out of a need to educate and provide quality medically trained individuals for employment for MacGregor’s expanding physician practices and is now expanding with additional programs in healthcare and medical professionals serving beyond MacGregor Medical Association. For over 30 years, CHCP has helped thousands of students begin professional healthcare careers and advance within the allied healthcare field.
At the College of Health Care Professions, we build in as many advantages as we can for our students—from flexible online and hybrid certificate and degree programs to 24/7 coursework access and IT support. Our career services resources are always available to support your success beyond the classroom. Finally, we offer a dedicated financial advising team to partner with you in your financial aid process.
Ready to find out more? Contact us today to take the next step in your career path!
- Dental Assistant
- Limited Medical Radiologic Technologist with MA Skills
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Coding and Billing
- Ophthalmic Assistant Program
- Pharmacy Technician
- Physical Therapy Technician
- Rehabilitation Therapy Technician
- Cardiac Sonography
- Cardiovascular Sonography
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography
- Health and Medical Administrative Services Completion Program
- Nursing (LVN to RN Completion)
- Surgical Technology
*Not all programs available at all locations.
- Dental Assisting
- Health Care Office Administration
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Billing and Coding
- Pharmacy Technician Online
- Coding and Revenue Cycle Management
- Health and Medical Administrative Services Completion Program Online
- Health Care Management
- Radiologic Technology (Completion Program)
CHCP, founded by physicians, has been educating students for allied health careers for over 30 years.